HONDA 1999-2001 IMMO Emulador Imobilizador - EML034
|Preço (sem IVA):||37,00 €|
|Preço (com IVA):|
|N.º de itens em stock:||1|
HONDA 1999-2001 IMMO Emulador Imobilizador
- Product Name:
Best (1pcs/lot) ECUTOOL IMMO EMULATOR FOR 1995-2001 HONG DA LOST KEYS And BYPASS IMMOBILISER MODUEL
- Item Code: 180533334
- Category: Diagnostic Tools Add to Favorite Categories
- Short Description:
HONG DA IMMO EMULATOR Works with all OLD 1995-2001 (Civic, Accord and others) which with same e immo board Engine Computer Control Module as our listing:
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Package Size: 12.0 * 12.0 * 8.0 ( cm )
- Gross Weight/Package: 0.05 ( kg )
Immo Emulator - Briefly describtion:
The Immo emulator can successfully be used in cases as:
- Missing keys (with transponder, infrared transmitter);
- Electronic defect in the Immobilizer unit – because of an electrical or logical defect (as a result of sparking, dampness, change of the ECU), electronic or mechanical defect in the transponder(s), etc.
HONG DA Immo emulator is used to emulate the function of IMMO immobilizer system. It could replace broken immobilizer or the key lost.
HONG DA IMMO emulator Can emulate good working immobiliser for engine control unit / Vehicle ECU.
HONG DA IMMO emulator is useful for car tuning specialist, when new type motor is installed in old vehicle and you need disable original immobiliser function in engine ECU.
HONG DA IMMO EMULATOR Can replace defective immobiliser unit (very common problem in older cars).
HONG DA IMMO EMULATORWorks with all OLD r 1995-2001 (Civic, Accord and others) which with same e immo board Engine Computer Control Module as our listing:
ACCORD AERODECK 1995-1997
For emulator installation in the case of a regular immobilizer:
1. Remove glue hermetic from the immobilizer case.
2. Take out a PCB from immobilizer and desolder from it wires.
3. Connect the emulator according to drawing more low.
4. Insert the emulator into the immobilizer case.
Colouring of wires and their appointment:
Black (2 pcs.) GND
Red BATT (+12v)
Yellow IGN (+12v)
Gray LED (+5v)
Blue K-line Immo-ECU
Honda immobilizer emulator you must install in the motor ECU. Remove motor ECU from the car and open it. Inside you will find small immobilizer board. Exist 2 modifications:
1. Honda cars year 1995-1998 (Civic, Accord and others). Inside immo board looks like in picture. On this board is small 44pins processor and OKI M851G EEPROM (you can read/write it like 93C46). Most common problem with this type immobilizer is IMMO-ECU synchronization lost (this happens when ignition are switched ON with red key). To solve this problem just erase OKI M851G EEPROM to FF...FF.
to disable immobilizer just remove immobilizer board (marked in red on photo) from motor ECU. Honda immo emulator is no needed for this kind of ECU.
2. Honda cars year 1999-2002 (Accord, CRV, Civic and other). Inside immo board looks like in picture. On this board is 28pins processor with label.
To disable immobilizer remove immobilizer board marked in red from motor ECU and install immobilizer emulator in his place (one to one – emulator pin1 must be soldered in motor ECU immo connector pin1).
3. If car is year 2002+ and inside motor ECU is no any immobilizer board – this car have separate immobilizer box on ignition key lock and immobilizer emulator not work for these cars.